Sunday, June 10, 2012

PACQUIAO'S LOSS SHOCKS BOXING WORLD

Manny Pacquiao's loss to Timothy Bradley  on Saturday at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas via a controversial split decision shocks the boxing world. The decision was a big surprise as Pacquiao was expected  to lead in all scorecards.

It ended Pacquiao's 15 consecutive winning streak. Bradley improve his record to 29-0 and Pacquiao slipped to 54-4-2 with 38 knockouts.

Well, just as I have told you in my previous post that Pacquiao's going to lost, what happened last Saturday was no surprise to me. I saw it coming. All the elements for it to happen were all in place. As if everything was all set. The circumstances leading into that fight made it all ripe for Manny to lost a fight.

I predicted for  Pacquiao to lost on points and it ended exactly like that. I thought Manny fought good enough last Saturday for a win. Personally, I scored it 7 rounds to Manny and  5 to Bradley.

But then something was supposed to happen that day. And the only way for Pacquiao to lost was to get robbed! It was destined to happen just as Pacquiao was destined to lost that day.

The presence of the whole family of Pacquiao for the first time was for me a spoiler. It's kinda bad omen. And Pacquiao's sudden move to become a preacher was also one of the reason for his loss.

God works mysteriously. Maybe GOD was just trying to test Manny's faith that giving him a loss will truly test his character and faith in GOD.


No comments:

Post a Comment